Vern's Verbal Vibe

Singer-songwriter/multi-instrumentalist and purveyor of folk 'n' roll: spirit-filled sad songs made better.

June 11, 2009

Parliament Writers Read!

The Parliament Writers' Group is holding its annual reading, and you, dear reader of the blog, are invited! I'll tantalize you with an excerpt from Season Pass, my baseball-themed work-in-progress. Meanwhile, my friends will regale you with tales of unsung heroes, small-town scandals, wild women, messed-up men, and more. As I have a 7:10 ballgame to attend that night I'll be up first, so get there early.

Come hear us read! Refreshments provided and admission is free.

Monday, June 29
6:00-8:00 p.m.
Community Room, 2nd Floor, Parliament Library
269 Gerrard St. E., Toronto

Labels: , ,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home